Anime Girl

Anime Girl

Monday, 14 October 2013

Just A Dream

I was thinking 'bout her, thinkin 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only just a dream
So I travelled back down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream
"will you come back to me again?,if no i think our love never be true.This is kind love that i dream of but to me is only just dream.It all srated with a friendly Hai."

Teacher:Okay class,this is our new stutdent.Come introduce yourself.

????:Hai,my name is Natsuko Hairuri
Nice to meet you all.I hope you can be friend
Teacher:Thank you Natsuko. you May sit at infront of that boy.
Natsuko:Thank you,teach
*Then,she sit down that where her teacher point*
????:Hello Natsuko,nice to meet you my name is Tadashi Narukami (with a smile on his face)
Natsuko blush:Nice to meet you too.
Tadashi :hmm.I hope you can be a good friend
jNatsuko:We will

I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement

Number one spot and now she find her a replacement
I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby
And now you ain't around baby I can't think
I should've put it down, should've got the ring
Cause I can still feel it in the air
See her pretty face, run my fingers through her hair
My lover, my life, my shawty, my wife
She left me, I'm tied
Cause I knew that it just ain't right
I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a dream
So I travelled back down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream
"When I look at you for the first time.I thought you all alone.but you had your soul mate.so yeah,it sad to say that but when i saw in a hallway nearby you were arguing with you soul mate.I know just ain't right to bug in other people life but he was so sad"
Natsuko:Hey,are okay
Tadashi :I am fine.
Natsuko:Yeah,your sure don't.i saw you two arguing at the hallway.what are arguing about???
 Tadashi:........
Natsuko:it s okay,if you don't tell.I understand
 Tadashi:.....
Natsuko:if you had anything wrong you could just tell me.I don't like to see my friend sad....(with a smily face)
Tadashi :Natsuko_chan
Natsuko:yeah?
Tadashi:nothing!!!
Natsuko:hmp.if anything you can tell me everything....

When I be ridin', man, I swear I see her face at every turn

Tryna get my Usher over I can't let it burn
And I just hopes she know that she the only one I yearn for
More and more I miss her. When will I learn?
Didn't give her all my love, I guess now I got my payback
Now I'm in the club thinking all about my baby
Hey, she was so easy to love
But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough
I'm going through it every time that I'm alone
And now I'm missing, wishing she'd pick up the phone
But she made the decision that she wanted to move on
Cause I was wrong

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me

Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream
So I travelled back, down that road
Will she come back, no one knows
I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream
"the three letter word i can't said to you...but you said the word at me....i was thinking to myself...is my love is enough for you or not....i always thinking about  you day and night...i can"t get you off of my head...everytime i think about you my heart is beating faster...what is this feeling..could be i am in love with you..."

Natsuko:Hey,Tadashi wanna had with me at the rooftop?

Tadashi:sure,why not...
*then,they go to the rooftop of the school.they enjoying their lunch together*
Natsuko:what'en it great?
Tadashi:yeah
Natsuko:hey,what's wrong
Tadashi:nothing!
Natsuko: Tadashi,what I tell you when you were sad that day?
Tadashi:.....
Natsuko:hmmm,if you had anything wrong just tell me..and what's wrong with you now?
Tadashi:This last three weeks,had this feeling..when i think about it...my heart is beating faster..
Natsuko:????
Tadashi:Natsuko Hairuri, I Love You
Natsuko:Tadashi,I Love You Too
*they both smile each other*

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up
And now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything
Said if you ever loved somebody put your hands up
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up
Now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything

"until that day,our love grew and grew...but it's all change when  you just gone....you never said anything to me....nothing....i wish you could tell me if my love was not enough....and i hope i give you everthing...but....it all end"


Teacher:Okay,class again we had new stutdent.please introduce yourself...

????:Hai,my name is Natsume...nice to meet you all
Natsuko:Natsume!!!
Natsume:Oh,Natsuko!
Natsuko:Long time no see.I miss you a lot..
Natsume:me too.
*later,natsume sit infront of Natsuko*
Natsume:so Natsuko,are fine
Natsuko:yes!!!
*then,Natsume hug Natsuko...But suddenly Tadashi came walking in the classroom*
Tadashi:Natsuko,I just wanna tell you that-
*then,natsume let go of Natsuko*
Tadashi:Natsuko you like to me all this time
Natsuko:No Tadashi.I don't...he is my
Tadashi:shut it...Natsuko.
*then,tadashi leave the classroom*
Natsuko:Tadashi Wait!!!


I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream
So I travelled back, down that road
Will she come back, no one knows
I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream
"yeah,it's only just a dream...just a stuip dream..."





No comments:

Post a Comment